TRM Writer’s® LLP privacy policies apply to peopleanywhere intheworld who uses the Trmwriters.com platform to request delivery academic assignment in a variety of fields especially in Medical, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology. Though a majority of inquiries come from graduate students, we help college and high school students as well. Homework can be a daunting task – our job is to take this burden off your shoulders.
TRM Writer’s® LLP collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services and through other interactions and communications you have with us. This Privacy Statement applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our apps or Services to request transportation, delivery, or other on-demand services. This Statement does not apply to information we collect from or about users, health Companies, third affiliated party or any other persons who use theTrmwriters.com platform under license. If you interact with the Services as both a User and a health Company, the respective privacy statements apply to your different interactions.
Collection of Information
Information provided to us:
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide.
Information obtained by us:
We may collect information about you from the following places:
- • Location: When you use the Services of Trmwriters.com, we collect precise location data about the users. If you permit the Trmwritersapp to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- • Contacts: If you permit the Trmwriters app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our Services and for other purposes described in this Statement or at the time of consent or collection.
- • Transaction: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
- • Device: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- • Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and health companies. In connection with facilitating this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
- • Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Information About Platform Permissions:
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time theTrmwriters.com app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Trmwriters.com seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent. Sometimes these permissions require more explanation than the platforms themselves provide, and the permissions we request will change over time, so we’ve created these pages to serve as authoritative and up-to-date resources for our users.
Information from Other Sources:
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services. The sources include payment wallets, social media services, API, Demand Services or any other associated sites.
Use of Information
The information obtained may be used in following ways:
- • For the improvement of our Services
- • To respond to any queries relating to various services
- • To provide You with information about Trmwriters.com products/services
- • To send You important information regarding the Site, changes to Trmwriters.com terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- • To send You surveys and marketing communications that Trmwriters.com believes may be of interest to You
- • To help You address Your problems with the Site including addressing any technical problems
- • For proper administration of the Site
- • To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site
- • To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body
- • To resolve disputes
- • To improve Our internal customer training
- • To comply with financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction
- • To enhance the security of Our Site
- • Sharing the information with third parties in order to provide certain services to you.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to delete your account please log into your Trmwriters.com account or in the app, and the follow the directions in “Delete my Trmwriters.com Account”. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Trmwriters.com will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
We request permission for our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
We may also seek permission for our app’s collection and syncing of contact information from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, iOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on your mobile device. The Android platform does not provide such a setting.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.