When you choose TRM Writers.com services you entirely agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions before you chose to use this site’s service. If you disagree with the terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of this Site.
As used throughout this site:
- • ‘User’ means (1) a person who makes use of the Site on his or her own behalf, or (2) a person who makes use of the Site on behalf of a company or organization.
- • ‘Writer’ means a User that offers and delivers services through the Site.
- • ‘Site’ means the domain, and all subdomains, of TRM Writers.com.
- • ‘Account’ means the TRM Writers Account you open when you register to become a User and use the Site's Services.
- • ‘Buyer’ means a User that purchases Writing Services.
- • ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- • ‘Assignment’ means the request submitted by a Buyer to TRM Writers seeking written contents.
- • ‘Third-Party Services’ means all services that are accessible through the Site and delivered by third parties.
- • ‘Visitor’ means a person who is only visiting the Site, not a User.
Users must follow all policies detailed in the Terms and Writer's Service Agreement.
TRM Writers makes the site available as a service to assist individuals or entities seeking written works to receive and pay for well written Submissions. On this Site, Buyers and Writers can do, among other things, the following:
- • Buyers: Search contents, identify terms associated with purchasing contents, make edit requests to Writers, and pay TRM Writers for content.
- • Writers: Search for content writing assignments, contact buyers to prepare and submit written works in connection with particular assignments, manage assignments, and receive payment and receive compensation for submissions, if any.
TRM Writers shall contact the buyers and negotiate and contract with a buyer for the completion of an Assignment. Acceptance of an offer by the buyer and the writer shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions of this site. Upon the acceptance of an offer of an Assignment, Writer shall have a certain time period of agreed time for completion of the assignment. All the writers shall be responsible for their writings. No amount of plagiarism shall be tolerated.
Deadlines for Buyer to Receive Content
Content purchased by the Buyer under a "5-day deadline" means the content will be delivered to the Buyer within five (5) business days, which commences the following day after purchase was successfully made by the Buyer. For purposes of illustration, if Buyer purchases content Monday night, the content will be not be delivered to the Buyer until the following Monday which is 5 business days following the date of purchase. Weekends and major holidays shall not serve as business days for purposes of calendaring.
Content purchased by the Buyer under a "3-day deadline" means the content will be delivered to the Buyer within three (3) business days, which commences the following day after purchase was successfully made by the Buyer. For purposes of illustration, if Buyer purchases content Monday night, the content will be not be delivered to the Buyer until Thursday which is 3 business days following the date of purchase. Weekends and major holidays shall not serve as business days for purposes of calendaring.
Deadlines for Buyer to Review Content
Upon receipt of content delivered by the writer, buyer shall have three (3) business days to review the content for edits and request revisions by writers. If buyer fails to request same within said time period, the content will be deemed accepted by the buyer and fully purchased. Intellectual Property of the Assignment
Upon Buyer's (i) acceptance of a submission; and (ii) complete payment for that submission, writers hereby automatically and irrevocably assigns all right, title and interest worldwide in and to such Intellectual Property Rights concerning such submission to the buyer.
TRM WRITERS is not liable to buyer for submissions
Buyer agrees and acknowledges that writers shall not be liable, under any circumstances, to any other party, including Buyer, for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from or concerning any submission.
The amount payable for an assignment by the buyer will be displayed to the buyer when he fills out the form for ordering an assignment.
If you as a buyer agree to pay the required fees for any assignment requested, in connection with your TRM Writersaccount, TRM Writers will collect the fees pursuant to the Payments Terms.
Fifty percent of the required fees should be paid when the buyer orders for an assignment in the site. The rest of the fees should be paid when the writer delivers the assignment to the buyer.
Once the buyer has confirmed and paid for the first instalment of the ordered assignment, the buyer will receive a confirmation email summarizing your confirmed order of content writing assignment.
TRM Writers accepts payments in the following methods:
- 1. Direct payment from Credit card/ Debit Card
- 2. Payment through Net banking
- 3. Payment through Paytm Wallet
User Eligibility and Obligations
TRM Writers is intended solely for use by a legal entity or an individual fourteen (14) years of age or older, and any registration by, use of, or access to the Site by anyone under the age of 14 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Site, you represent and warrant (as an individual) that you are 14 or older, and further, that you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are under 18, you affirm that you are either an emancipated minor or possess legal parental/guardian consent to access and use the Site.
Buyer and Writer Accounts
To become a User and access services through our Site you must create an Account. You agree that all information you provide on the registration form is true, accurate and complete. Users shall update his/her information with TRM Writers as necessary to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
In order to complete your registration for an Account with TRM Writers, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in and referenced in the Terms. By creating an account, you agree to: (a) abide by this Agreement and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Site; (b) be financially responsible for your use of the Site and the purchase or delivery of Writer Services; and (c) perform your obligations as specified by any Writer Contract that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law or by this Agreement. TRM Writers reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, suspend, or terminate service to anyone for any reason or no reason. You cannot register for more than one Account without express written permission from TRM Writers.
Any agent authorized to access the account of a User shall act in accordance with the Terms and shall be bound by the Terms. The User shall be fully responsible and liable for acts of any agent while accessing the User's Account. Users shall be solely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the password to the User's account. Any action on behalf of a User shall be deemed to have been performed by the User registered to the specific Account.
Usernames and the contents of a TRM Writers Account are not transferable. Any transfer or attempted transfer to another party shall be deemed null and void.
Termination of Accounts
TRM Writers may terminate a User's Account at any time and for any reason.
The following prohibited activities may cause TRM Writers to terminate an account:
- Sending or otherwise transmitting to or through this Site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or
- Any material that can cause harm or delay to this Site or computers of any kind or
- Any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials; misrepresenting your identity or affiliation in any way or
- Restricting, discouraging, or inhibiting any person from using this Site or
- Disclosing personal information on this Site or obtained from this Site, or collecting information about users of this Site or
- Reverse engineering, disassembling or decompiling any section or technology on this Site, or attempting to do any of the foregoing or
- Gaining unauthorized access to this Site, other users' accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or other computers or Sites connected or linked to this Site or
- Launching or using any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that access this Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser or
- Sending or otherwise transmitting to or through this Site chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called "spamming" or "phishing" messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services or
- Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or these Terms; and assisting or
- Permitting any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Some areas of the Site may allow Users to post feedback, comments, questions, and other information ("User Activity"). You are solely responsible for the User Activity that you upload, publish, display, link to or otherwise make available (hereinafter, "post") through the Site. You understand that whether or not such User Activity is published, TRM Writers does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Activity.
Users agree not to post User Activity that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
Your submissions and User Activity shall not be defamatory, nor shall they violate anyone's right of privacy or publicity, or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
TRM Writers takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Activity that you or any other User or third party posts or sends using this the Site. You acknowledge that TRM Writers has no editorial control over User Activity posted by Users on the Site and is not responsible for and does not monitor such content for accuracy or reliability. TRM Writers reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Activity that TRM Writers believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall TRM Writersbe liable for any compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from 1) the use of this site or services offered by the site; 2) the inability to use this site or the services; 3) the misappropriation of materials; or 4) the loss of, or damage to, materials for any reason, even if TRM Writersor a TRM Writersauthorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TRM Writers, its shareholders, business partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, Users, or third party sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assignees, at your sole cost and expense, from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from Your use of the Site and from any User Content you contribute to the Site. You shall not settle any indemnified claim without TRM Writersprior written consent.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to Trmwriters.com, are proprietary to TRM Writersor to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
Entire Agreement; No Waiver; Severability
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and TRM Writersregarding the use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and TRM Writersrelating to your use of the Site. The failure ofTRM Writersto exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
TRM Writers respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you are encouraged, as a first step, to contact the involved party in an attempt to resolve the issue directly. You may in addition or as a next step send a notification of claimed copyright infringement to TRM Writers designated agent along with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the Site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that You claim is infringing is located, including enough information to allow TRM Writers to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
We caution you that if you knowingly misrepresent that material is or is not infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorney’s fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner's licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
Links to Third Party Content
As you view this Site, you may notice links to third-party websites. These links are for convenience only. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. TRM Writersis not responsible for the availability or content of these other websites or for any viruses or other damaging elements encountered in linking to a third-party website. In addition, providing links to these websites should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by TRM Writers. These Terms do not apply to any other websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdictional Terms
These Terms and the validity, construction, and performance there of will be governed in all respects by the laws of the India, without regard to its choice of law provisions. You irrevocably agree that any action proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement may be brought only in the courts of India; and, you consent, for yourself and in respect of your property, to the jurisdiction of each such court in any such action or proceeding, and waive any objection to proceeding in such venue, including that the forum is inconvenient. You further consent that in the event TRM Writers elects to take legal action against you for violation(s) of any of the Terms of Service contained herein, you shall be responsible to pay for all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by TRM Writersin connection with the prosecution of such claims.